FDC`s and stamps

Welcome to my blog!
Here you will find information on recent Latvian postage stamps and FDC covers. As well as the many covers, stamps and postcards that I'm getting from you, my friends .

14 aprīlis, 2014

New Latvian stamp and FDC is coming



New postage stamp issued run of 100 000 copies, and a special first-day covers - 1,500 copies. Stamps nominal value of € 0.50, and corresponds to a standart letter, the cost of Latvian territory. Stamps designed by the TV telecast TE! author Lāsma Lagzdiņa signs depicting a stylized broadcast the name and identification symbols - rake. The old tool says that Latvia  impressed with its unique values​​, landscapes, people, their stories and actions.
Sorry dear Lasma ,but I don`t like this stamp design :( Its design is dark and dreary  not at all optimistic that the same TV telecast.When I saw for the first time this stamp, I thought that it is the memory of the Holocaust.

Nav komentāru: